1. Who is Sabre Hospitality Solutions?
2. How Does Sabre Hospitality Solutions Use My Personal Information?
Personal Identifying Information "Personal Information" is information through which you can be identified. In order to provide you with reservation services, Sabre Hospitality Solutions collects certain Personal Information as described below.
Visitors using the Sabre Hospitality Solutions booking system accessed through a web site or using any of the other services of our partner hotels have the ability to search for rates and availability at the hotel without providing any Personal Information. However, once you have decided to book, you will be asked to provide Personal Information. This will include your name, address, email address and other contact information, as well as a credit card number, billing address, and the card's expiration date. The credit card number will be used solely to make and secure your reservation as detailed in the hotel's reservation, cancellation, deposit and late arrival guarantee policies. Most all hotels post these policies on our web site on the page where you indicate your wish to accept a reservation. If these policies are not on our web site you may obtain them by making an inquiry to the hotel.
We do not sell or exchange your Personal Information. We do not provide your Personal Information to any other persons except in the following situations:
(1) to establish your reservation (and to arrange for the purchase of other services, such as dining or recreation arrangements you have requested); (2) to enable businesses such as a guest's travel agent, group or tour operator, and companies that process credit card transactions, to communicate on behalf of our hotels and their guests in connection with a reservation; (3) to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant or other legal process and to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of any governmental authorities; (4) to protect and defend Sabre Hospitality Solutions, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and all of their officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, contractors, and partners, in connection with any legal action, claim or dispute; (5) to enforce the Terms of Service of the Sabre Hospitality Solutions web site; (6) to prevent imminent physical harm; (7) to effect a transfer of Personal Information in connection with the sale, assignment, or transfer of any hotel property or web site, and (8) to protect the interests of the guest and the hotel and (9) for the purposes described in section 6 of this policy.
3. Recognition of Repeat Visitors
As a convenience to you and the hotel (or to the chain of hotels of which it is an affiliate) our booking system may be configured to recognize that you are a return guest. This feature displays earlier Personal Information entered by you, a travel agent or partner hotel staff allowing the system to skip those parts of the Personal Information reentry process and immediately begin to check availability and rates quickly to more promptly book a reservation. As a security measure we will require reentry of the credit card or other payment information when you are ready to book. We do this to shorten the time required for inquiries and bookings at hotels and chains where you have previously stayed and for no other purpose.
Personal Information collected by Sabre Hospitality Solutions is stored on servers that are protected by standard security procedures. Sabre Hospitality Solutions takes measures to prevent unauthorized access to confidential information. The secure servers are protected from access by unauthorized third parties but you should be aware that Sabre Hospitality Solutions cannot give an absolute guarantee or assurance in this regard. You should also remain mindful that, as with all e-mail sent via the Internet, your information may be intercepted. You acknowledge that Sabre Hospitality Solutions will not be responsible for any intercepted information sent via the Internet, and you release us from any claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
5. Use of Your Information
Sabre Hospitality Solutions may use the information collected by us to: (1) process and make a record of reservations; (2) process purchases and make a record of purchases; (3) enable us to contact you with updated information about your reservation; (4) to respond to inquiries and (5) for Sabre Hospitality Solutions' internal business purposes. We or our affiliates (including those affiliates partly owned by third parties) may use personal travel information for individuals that we acquired through the use of any of our products or services for marketing analysis. This analysis may include comparison with other demographic and personal information from other affiliated companies and could result in your receipt of offers from travel related suppliers of products and services that should be of interest to you.
The Personal Information that is maintained by Sabre Hospitality Solutions is limited to that which is accessible to you when you revisit a hotel or affiliate of a hotel where you have stayed before and are again linked to our system. You have the ability to change any of the Personal Information displayed on our web site when our site recognizes your email address and displays the data. Notwithstanding this, if you believe that any information or business record held by Sabre Hospitality Solutions about you is not correct and you cannot access it, please mail a letter to Operations Department, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, a division of Sabre Inc., 3150 Sabre Drive, Southlake, Texas 76092.
7. Sale of the Business or Assets
Our web site may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable through the use of cookie technology. A cookie is a small file that contains information sent by our web site to your hard disk by your computer's browser. Cookies store information that our web site may use to facilitate your future visits and gather web site statistical data, such as the type of browser used by you and which of our pages you visit and your Internet provider's domain name and country.