"Maximize Direct Bookings: Aligning Revenue and Distribution Strategies"
November 3, 2016
- The need to use more sophisticated strategies that are enabled through technology
- How revenue management and distribution are two sides of the same coin, and why they should be approached as parts of a single “ecosystem”
- How to position your incentive offerings to drive more direct demand
Our webinar will explore examples of advanced pricing options, such as Daily Pricing, LOS Pricing and Continuous Pricing, as well as considerations for selecting a pricing type. We'll also discuss why pricing is not the same as revenue management and discuss how you can improve your revenue management strategy.
Two sessions will be offered:
Session 1 (Asia / Pacific): 9 am GMT - Click here to register
Session 2 (US / Europe / Middle East): 11 am Central (US) / 4 pm GMT - Click here to register
(If you cannot attend, register using one of the links above to receive a recording of the webinar following the live presentation.)
From Inspiration to Conversion
Simple steps to optimize your hotel's booking engine to convert visitors into loyal customers.
Lean simple tactics using Retailing Insights to transform your booking engine data into a personalized guest experience and increasing web conversions.
October 22, 2015
Search Engine Optimization is a critical part of your digital strategy. With the constant changes in search engines and algorithms, how do you keep up and make sure your hotel website gets the placement it deserves with organic searches? This recorded webinar will cover:
- Analyzing the current landscape of organic search results
- Recent changes in algorithm updates & search landscape
- Effectively optimizing for desktop and mobile search
- Insights into the latest trends in SEO
See how to build or optimize your hotel website to provide the best brand experience for your visitors, and also convert lookers to bookers. This recorded webinar will cover:
- Key features and functionality needed for your hotel website
- Design best practices
- Trends in web design
- Analysis and testing
May 20, 2015
Blur the lines between your website and booking engine to provide an outstanding user experience. Justin Gannon, Senior Director, Digitial Marketing Services will provide an overview of the SynXis Booking Engine In Context Suite.
Click here to download a .pdf version of the presentation.
This webinar introduces the benefits of how SynXis PM can assist hoteliers manage the challenges of working in multiple systems. Click the webinar link above to view the recording.