Larkspur Landing increases RevPAR 9.7% after moving to the SynXis Platform, including Voice Agent, for Complete Distribution
"By implementing the RedX platform across all channels we simplified our inventory and revenue management function, allowing us to maximize market share. Switching our reservation offices to Voice Agent really improved our sales agents' ability to sell across our brand. SynXis is a great partner - they listen to feedback and make sure we are involved in product enhancements."
Michael J. Sherwood, Vice President, Revenue Management, Larkspur Hotels and Restaurants
Established in 1996, Larkspur Hotels & Restaurants is a rapidly growing company boasts a portfolio of 23 hotels, including three distinct hotel brands: Larkspur Landing, Larkspur Hotels and The Larkspur Collection. In order to manage the properties more effectively, the executive team decided to move all brands onto one reservation platform, RedX. With 75% of reservations coming in direct to the hotel, management also needed a tool that improved how the front desk sold the property and brand. They chose Voice Agent, part of the RedX Distribution Management System.
- Properties needed to be on one CRS platform that provided efficient product management.
- Front desk sales agents needed a more effective way to sell individual properties and properties across the brands.
- Management needed a CRS platform that "communicated" with the PMSs
The SynXis Solution
- Implemented the RedX product suite to centralize inventory management across all channels including: GDS, IDS, Website and direct call-in reservations using Voice Agent.
- Implemented robust RedX revenue management functionality to ensure inventory and restrictions were available in Voice Agent for sales staff.
- Leveraged Voice Agent cross selling capabilities to book sister properties.
- Implemented Property Connect - the PMS interface that enabled better inventory and availability management
- Outsourced overflow and after hours calls to SynXis Reservation Call Center.
(Results are for Larkspur Landing brand only due to incomplete historical data)
- Increased year-over-year RevPAR by 9.7%
- Increased year-over-year RevPAR Market Share by 3.4%
- Average Rate for hotel direct call-in reservations increased by 8.2% year-over-year