SynXis Solutions Boost LodgeWorks Reservations By 15% With A Single-Image of Inventory
"SynXis stood out amongst the competition not only for their technology and integration tools but for their willingness to meet some of our very specific needs as a management company. Their ability to work with us to address all reservation types and guest payment scenarios was particularly impressive and after seeing the results we are confident that we selected the right partner."
Christen Garb, Vice President, Revenue Management and Distribution, LodgeWorks
LodgeWorks, a privately held hotel development and management company, owns and operates a number of hotels and hotel chains throughout the country. LodgeWorks needed a comprehensive Central Reservation System (CRS) that could handle the integration and support needs that a growing hotel company like theirs required and a solution that would incorporate all channels of distribution into a single-image to facilitate streamlined inventory management.
- Finding new technology to fulfill the vision of a growing hotel company
- Managing all channels from a single point of entry to help optimize revenue and ADR
- Achieving a single-image of inventory of all reservations
The SynXis Solution
- Implemented SynXis RedX Distribution Management System for its robust channel management features, ease of integration, and reliability
- Developed "Waitlist" - a feature that enables hotels to store rate, room type, dates, and customer data as a reservation request
- Created "Shared Reservations" - allows for two guests, on one reservation, to share the cost of the hotel stay
- Implemented SynXis Property Connect, the integration between RedX and LodgeWorks' Property Management System at each individual property
- Increased same-store average daily rate (ADR) of 8%.
- Grew overall revenue by nearly 8%.
- Increased year-over-year net reservations by over 15%.
- Leveraged SynXis' flexibility and integration solutions to input 100% of reservations through SynXis Voice Agent, versus their own PMS, therefore achieving a true single-image of inventory.