Last updated May 2022
Information we collect
We will collect certain information (including personal information) relevant to the services we provide. The types of information we may collect directly from you include your name, telephone number, email address, postal address, transactional information (including services purchased and your billing address), information collected by cookies (if applicable and subject to applicable consent requirements), and any other information you may choose to provide. Please be aware that the information that you choose to provide may reveal or identify information that is not expressly stated (e.g., if you choose to provide your picture, your picture may reveal your gender). We may also store files and other information that you may upload or provide to us in order to be able to provide you with the features of the services we may offer.
We may also collect the following information each time you visit our website, in order to help us understand how to improve our service offering, our website and to ensure the content is presented to you in an effective manner:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or mobile device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- subject to applicable consent requirements, information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page (see our Cookie section for more information), and any phone number used to call our office number;
- marketing information including marketing preferences, marketing list assignment, records of permission or marketing objections.
Providing us with information about others
How we use your information
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us and to provide you with the information, products, and services you request from us;
- to provide, maintain and improve the services we offer;
- to improve our website in order to better serve you;
- to respond to comments, questions, and requests and provide support where requested;
- to communicate with you about services, newsletters, events and provide other news or information about us;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the services we provide and for marketing and advertising purposes;
- investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to our services and other illegal activities;
- to notify you of any changes to our services;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including data analysis, troubleshooting, testing, research, surveys;
- for other purposes, about which we notify you.
We have to establish a legal ground to use your personal data, so we will make sure that we only use your personal data for the purposes below:
- we have your explicit consent for the processing (where no other processing ground applies); or
- our use of your personal information is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you (e.g., to fulfil obligations under the contract signed between you and us), or
- our use of your personal information is necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to, or
- our use of your personal information is necessary to support ‘legitimate interests’ that we have as a business (for example, to improve our services, or to carry out analytics across our datasets or for the purposes of investigations, complying with regulatory or governmental requests for information and/or for dispute management purposes) or your legitimate interests, provided it is carried out in a way that is proportionate, and that respects your privacy rights.
Who do we share your information with?
We may share your information with third parties to help manage our business and deliver services. These third parties may, from time to time, need to have access to your personal data. These third parties may include:
- Other third parties, for the purposes of detecting, preventing or otherwise addressing fraud, security or technical issues, protecting against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public;
- Legal advisors, financial and tax advisors and other professional services firms (including our auditors).
Also, if we were to sell all or part of our businesses, we would need to share and/or transfer your personal information to the purchaser/prospective purchasers and relevant advisors. We may need to share your personal information with third-parties and advisors for these purposes. If your personal information is transferred across borders, we will comply with applicable transfer requirements.
The security of your information is very important to us, and we endeavour to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information. Therefore, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures that are designed to safeguard and secure the information we collect from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Even though we follow reasonable procedures to try to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your information will be secure in all circumstances.
In the event that your personal information is acquired, or reasonably believed to have been acquired by an unauthorized person and applicable law requires notification, we will notify you by email or mail. We will give you prompt notice, consistent with the reasonable requirements of the law, and we will investigate to determine the scope of the breach and restore the integrity of the data system.
Nuvola is based in the US and Colombia. We may transfer your personal information to entities and service providers that are located in the US and other locations. . We may also share your personal information s, for example, if we receive a legal or regulatory request from a foreign law enforcement body. We will take steps to ensure that any international transfer of information is carefully managed to protect your rights and interests:
- we will only transfer your personal information to countries which are recognized as providing an adequate level of legal protection; or
- service providers and other third-parties will be required to execute contractual transfer agreements, such as the approved transfer agreements.
We use the following cookies:
|Provider||Name of cookie||Duration||Category||Purpose|
|LinkedIn (.ads.linkedin.com)||lang||Session||Functional||Remembers the user’s selected language version of a website|
|Set by LinkedIn when a web page contains an embedded “Fllow us” panel|
|Facebook (.facebook.com)||fr||3 months|
|Google (.google.com)||AEC||5 months||Analytical||Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics helps evaluate your use of our websites and compiles reports for us on activity on our websites.|
|Google (.google.com)||NID||6 months||Analytical||Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics helps evaluate your use of our websites and compiles reports for us on activity on our websites.|
|Google (.google.com)||1P_JAR||1 month||Analytical||Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics helps evaluate your use of our websites and compiles reports for us on activity on our websites.|
|LinkedIn (.linkedin.com)||AnalyticsSyncHistory||29 days||Analytical||Used in connection with data-synchronization with third-party analysis service|
|LinkedIn (.linkedin.com)||UserMatchHistory||29 days||Essential||Ensures visitor browsing-security by preventing cross-site request forgery. This cookie is essential for the security of the website and visitor|
|LinkedIn (.linkedin.com)||lidc||1 day||Analytical||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services|
|LinkedIn (.linkedin.com)||li_sugr||3 months|
|LinkedIn (.linkedin.com)||bcookie||2 years||Analytical||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services|
|Nuvola (.mynuvola.com)||_gid||1 day||Analytical||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website|
|Nuvola (.mynuvola.com)||_gat_gtag_UA_46641392_1||6 hours||Analytical||This third-party Google Analytics cookie is used by Google to monitor requests rate toward their servers.|
|This cookie helps Nuvola to identify application areas to be improved.|
|Nuvola (.mynuvola.com)||_fbp||3 months||Advertising||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers|
|Nuvola (.mynuvola.com)||_ga||2 year||Analytical||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website|
|Youtube (.youtube.com)||SAPISID||1 year|
|Youtube (.youtube.com)||__Secure-3PSID||1 year|
|Youtube (.youtube.com)||HSID||1 year|
|Youtube (.youtube.com)||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||179 days||Functional||Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos|
|Youtube (.youtube.com)||__Secure-3PAPISID||1 year|
|Youtube (.youtube.com)||__Secure-1PAPISID||1 year|
|Youtube (.youtube.com)||APISID||1 year|
|Youtube (.youtube.com)||SSID||1 year|
|Youtube (.youtube.com)||SID||1 year|
|Youtube (.youtube.com)||__Secure-1PSID||1 year|
|Youtube (.youtube.com)||YSC||Session||Analytical||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen|
|Nuvola (www.mynuvola.com)||catAccCookies||1 month|
|LinkedIn (.linkedin.com)||li_gc||2 years||Essential||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain|
|Google (.google.com)||rc::a||Persistent||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website|
|Google (.google.com)||rc::c||Session||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.|
|Nuvola (www.mynuvola.com)||plyr||Persistent||Essential||Necessary for the implementation of video-content on the website|
|Nuvola (www.mynuvola.com)||_gat||1 day||Analytical||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate|
|Google (.google.com)||ads/ga-audiences||Session||Analytical||Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor’s online behaviour across websites|
|LinkedIn (.linkedin.com)||bscookie||2 years||Analytical||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services|
|Facebook (.facebook.com)||tr||Session||Advertising||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers|
|Youtube (.youtube.com)||ytidb::LAST_RESULT_ENTRY_KEY||Persistent||Functional||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video|
Your information and your rights
If you are based within the UK, EEA or another jurisdiction having similar data protection laws, in certain circumstances, you have the following rights:
- the right to be told how we use your information and obtain access to your information;
- the right to have your information rectified or erased or place restrictions on processing your information;
- the right to object to the processing of your information e.g., for direct marketing purposes or where the processing is based on our legitimate interests;
- the right to have any information you provided to us on an automated basis returned to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or sent directly to another company, where technically feasible (“data portability”);
- where the processing of your information is based on your consent, the right to withdraw that consent subject to legal or contractual restrictions;
- the right to object to any decisions based on the automated processing of your personal data, including profiling; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for data protection matters (e.g., in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office).
If we hold any information about you, which is incorrect, or if there are any changes to your details, please let us know by so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date.
If you withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information for purposes set out in our Privacy Notice, we may not be able to provide you with access to all or parts of our website, applications, and services.
We will retain your personal information for the duration of our business relationship and afterward, for as long as it is necessary and relevant for our legitimate business purposes, in accordance with the Sage Group Data Retention, Marking and Destruction Policy, or as otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations. Where we no longer need your personal information, we will dispose of it in a secure manner (without further notice to you).
We reserve the right to use or disclose your personal information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with the law, court order, or legal process.
Retention of personal information
Personal information that we collect, access or process will be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it was collected, unless otherwise provided in agreements between you and Nuvola or as required or authorized by law. Personal information that is no longer required to fulfill the identified purposes will be destroyed, erased or made de-identified.
The website and Nuvola’s services are not directed to children, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen without verifiable parental consent. If you believe that a child has provided personal information to us, please contact us promptly as described below, and we will endeavor to investigate and delete such information from our systems.
How to contact us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please email Privacy@sabre.com.