The Trump Hotel Collection includes the highly acclaimed Trump International Hotel & Tower New York, Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach Walk, Trump SoHo New York, Trump Ocean Club International Hotel & Tower Panama, and the newly opened Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto. Trump Hotels are notable for their luxury, 5-star quality, and the collection is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
There was specific functionality in the booking engine that we needed to make true differences for us and our guests, and Sabre’s design and development team was able to deliver on all of them. They really enhanced the design and user experience of the booking process along with some other usability items like the comparison shopping feature, sorting, and filtering that will truly make this a rich but simple user experience, thereby helping us increase sales from this online channel.
Nathan Crisp, corporate director, revenue management for the Trump Hotel Collection
The Trump Hotel Collection was looking for a booking engine solution that would improve their guest’s overall online experience and interaction with their brand. They were also looking for a booking tool that offered them the ability to improve merchandising, increase revenues via up-selling opportunities, and help capture their increasing global market.
Sabre Hospitality Solutions worked with The Trump Hotel Collection to implement the SynXis Booking Engine Flex booking engine to offer them advanced flexibility and controls. SynXis Booking Engine Flex utilizes:
- 31 languages supported including right-to-left support for Arabic
- Advanced merchandising functionality like promotional pricing, dynamic packaging and itinerary bookings but adds a new streamlined layout
- New features such as comparison shopping, enhanced image galleries with larger photos and “share with” tags to enhance the user experience
- Total pricing reveals final price including taxes and extra charges to mirror other consumer travel and retail sites
- Easy to read availability calendars that can be customized with rated and stay restrictions
- Guests can opt for reservation review or to go straight to confirmation on a single page based on their own shopping preferences
- ‘Room Grouping’ functionality accommodates properties with a large number of room/rate combinations
- Expandable/collapsible product and package results
Since switching, The Trump Hotel Collection’s reservation conversation rates have increased 50 percent (compared to the same period last year) and net revenue has increased by 29 percent.This immediate performance improvement is not a temporary jump. Conversion rates have continued to surge demonstrating the value of SynXis Booking Engine Flex and its ability to meet the needs of Trump’s global guest market.